Is an imminent financial crisis looming?
Only two weeks after the last reported ‘banker suicide’, yet another committed ‘suicide’. Ryan Henry, a 37 year old JP Morgan executive, is the 5th banker to take his own life. Here is the current line up…
- Richard Talley, 57, founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, found dead last week after shooting himself with a nail gun.
- William Broeksmit, 58, former Deutsche Bank Risk Manager, found dead by hanging in his London home.
- Mike Deuker, 51, chief economist at Russell Investments, found dead after falling down a 50-foot embankment.
- Gabriel Magee, 39, senior manager at JP Morgan’s European headquarters, jumped from the top of the bank’s headquarters in central London.
- Ryan Henry, 37, executive director in JP Morgan’s Global Program Trading desk, based in New York.
The big question now is, what is making these prime financiers commit suicide? There is speculation that these deaths are some sort of precursor to a financial collapse.