Right now, a law is being debated in the US Congress. Under this new law, the US would force Internet providers to block any website on suspicion of violating copyright or trademark legislation, or even failing to sufficiently police their users’ activities. The Vatican is heavily backing the new law that would allow them to control information they wouldn’t want the world to know.
To sign petition:http://jh.to/uncensored
- Avaaz: Save the Internet (2012indyinfo.com)
- Watch Now! PROTECT IP Act Breaks The Internet (tdaait.wordpress.com)
- We’re being censored (ismaelmelendez.wordpress.com)
- Congress wants to censor the Internet. Tell them No (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Scott Beale: American Censorship Day, Tell Congress Not To Censor The Internet (laughingsquid.com)