Of course! Of course! If Italy and Germany have enough brains to have figured this out, what is wrong with the United States and the rest of the world. Tax the church. Those arrogant bastards need to pay their share.
What If Churches Paid Taxes Like Everyone Else?
- Germans angered over Catholic Church’s decision to deny sacraments for church tax scofflaws (pri.org)
- Catholic church to lose historic property tax exemption in Italy (rt.com)
- Catholic church to lose historic property tax exemption in Italy – RT (2012indyinfo.com)
- Texas Church Tells You Not To Vote for the “Muslim” “Communist” (alan.com)
- What If Churches Paid Their Taxes? (bilerico.com)
- Another Church Taunts the IRS by Endorsing a Candidate; the IRS Does Nothing About It (patheos.com)